SeisWare’s integrated functions include:
- VMS-2000 configuration and control
- Compatibility with current PC Windows Operating Systems
- High Resolution printing on most printers
- Seismographs log keeping
- Binary to ASCII data conversion
- In-depth data analysis
- One Page Report puts all pertinent information on one sheet for easy review
- Print all Waveforms on one sheet or individually
- ZOOM feature for detailed waveform analysis
- USBM/OSM/DIN Analysis
The SeisWare software provides a complete peak motion analysis including:
- Peak Particle velocity and frequency
- Peak vector sum
- Peak sound level
- Displacement at the peak for each of the three seismic channels
- Visual Analysis capabilities include waveform display with scroll, zoom and time referencing. Analytical capabilities provide for both OSM Alternative Criteria Analysis and Fourier Analysis.
- One Page Report! Condensed vibration report puts all pertinent information on one sheet for easy review.
- Print all waveforms on one sheet or individually.
- Menu driven, minimal computer knowledge required.
- OSM viewable on screen as well as in printed format.
- FFT (Fast Fourier Transfer) displayed on screen for review and also printable.
- Allows you to enter 7 lines, 45 characters each line of blast information such as location, operator, notes, etc. Each header can be changed to meet the needs of your application.
- Use SeisWare to setup the VMS-2000/VMS-4000 seismograph. Set things such as geophone and microphone trigger levels. It makes setup in the field much easier.
- SeisWare allows you to download and view waveforms recorded by the VMS-2000 or VMS-4000. Waveforms such as MICROPHONE, TRANSVERSE, VERTICAL, and RADIAL are now easy to look at. The ZOOM feature allows you to view a particular section up close. Click on and move the waveform to a point of interest. SeisWare will give you the values of the waveform at that point. It’s that easy!
- Information is saved on disk for permanent storage.
- Move the waveform to a starting point and a FFT is performed for the following one second interval. This is also added to the full report when printed.
- OSM is displayed on screen and is printed out in the condensed report or by itself.
- On line Help system guides you through SeisWare operations.
- Sensor test waveforms are added to your report to ensure proper operating system.
- Easy to install and operate.
Minimum System Requirements:
1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit CPU, 2 GBytes RAM, 20 GByte hard disk space, USB, Windows 7 or greater.